Title: Editor, Writer, Content Strategist (Self-employed)
Professional Experience & Goals:
Goals: To deliver meaningful and engaging content that elicits the desired response from your target audience, either in a contract or freelance position, as a writer, print/online editor, content strategist and/or translator.
Specialties: Strategy - Positioning - Messaging - Content Development
• Editing and writing of MARCOM materials including product datasheets, corporate and product related web content, ad copy, social media content (Facebook, Twitter, and corporate blogging), event coverage (e.g. tradeshows, conferences), storyboarding of flash scripts (e.g. for product demos), press releases, customer success stories, employee- and customer newsletters, executive and employee interviews.
• German/English translations/localizations of content in health care, IT, women- and related business topics.
• Personal content: Personal essays & memoir writing.
• Voracious consumer of domestic & int’l business news
• Dynamic and creative thinker
• Intuitive and effective interviewing skills
• Passionate networker
• Multilingual with a global perspective
• Results oriented team player
• Straight shooter
Prior to contracting with REBMANN RESEARCH GmbH & Co. KG, a German health care economics focused consultancy, Nicole has enjoyed a rewarding, more than a decade-spanning career as a multilingual journalist, twice published book author, software and market research-focused analyst and consultant. She has worked on scores of revenue-driving high-tech marketing communications/market research endeavors as well as PR strategies for startup- and established multinational clients including Attensity Corporation, Roche Diagnostics, Siemens ICN, Sun Microsystems, among others.
Nicole's customer success stories, business white papers and competitive analysis reports resulted in strategy shifts within her client's business units.
Described as the quintessential cross-Atlantic networker, she started in business development at the German American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco where she served as the IT-industry expert for five years during the first Internet Wave. Fluent in both English and German and conversant in Spanish, Nicole graduated summa cum laude from California State University of Hayward with a B.A. degree in Mass Communications with an emphasis in International Marketing and Public Relations.
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post. Here are some suggestions … Continue reading →